Key figures Audi Group
"If this pandemic has a positive side, then it’s the experience that will strengthen us in our transformation into a provider of sustainable and digital premium mobility."
― Jürgen Rittersberger, Member of the Board of Management of AUDI AG, Finance and Legal Affairs
What Audi stands for
- We are the progressive premium brand in the Volkswagen Group and delight our customers with sustainable premium mobility.
- We focus on qualitative growth worldwide– also in terms of new business models.
- We profit from effects of scale through synergies in the Volkswagen Group.
- We make electric mobility profitable and are committed to a premium margin of 9 to 11 percent.
- We use a management model with a clearly defined target system based on economic and ESG7) criteria.
- We stand up for our values. High standards of integrity, diversity and social responsibility serve as the foundation of our activities.
- The Audi Team is passionate about the brand and about delighting our customers.
Talking Sustainable Business
Questions and contact
- Haven’t found what you were looking for? Write us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contact person is Robert Schwarzl, Head of Financial Communication / Analytics, Investor Relations.
About us: Audi brand and company
Models, products and services – switch to your country / sales region website and discover the regional diversity of Audi.